- Steve Brunson, the Catalyst Group
- Elisabeth Au-Yeung, the Catalyst Group
- 2 hour presentation
- 4 hour workshop
Creating a growth centered environment within a professional service firm is no easy task. Working within organizations that have traditionally been dominated by the independent efforts of partners, a new generation of management is looking to reorganize and empower and entrepreneurial environment that produces sustained growth.
This workshop focuses on organizing the growth structure of a firm positioned for dynamic future growth. We look at traditional barriers found within the professional service and partnership environments, provide tools for participants to assess their current state, paint a picture of the growth structure of an entrepreneurial firm and discuss characteristics, proccesses, leadership, marketing and business development in a firm designed for entrepreneurial growth.
We will discuss how current structures are failing the entrepreneur’s within many firms and how innovative organizations are re-imagining their approach to development.
- Assessing your current state – why some firms to less with more
- Setting the stage – motivation, accountability and the patnership structure
- Developing the blueprint – the future state of an entrepreneurial organization
- Change management – leading a transition