- Steve Brunson, the Catalyst Group
- Elisabeth Au-Yeung, the Catalyst Group
- 2 hour workshop
While most acquiring firms think of themselves strictly as buyers, the reality is that buyers are selling something as well. In a highly competitive M&A environment, where high value acquisition targets have many offers and options, buyers must be able to clearly communicate their brand and their value proposition to acquisition targets.
This workshop focuses on helping buyers build, brand and sell the opportunity that their firm can provide to acquisition targets. This workshop will include speaker presentations, interactive dialogue on “lessons learned”, and an MP panel. Drawing on outside perspective and the experience of participating firms, we first establish the importance of marketing and selling as an M&A buyer and then provide participants with proven strategies for evaluating and improving their competitive value proposition.
- When buyers are selling: understanding the need for marketing and sales in the buying process
- Understanding sellers motivation
- Building your value proposition
- Branding your firm for active acquisition
- Communicating value in the M&A process
Download the Workshop Prospectus